Ingenious vacuum device.
Ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil.
Supplied with Ø5.8 and Ø6.7mm suction probes and a Ø9.8 x 1mtr extension tube.
Probes can be stored in the holder when not in use.
To remove oil from a car engine, simply push the probe down the dipstick hole and pump the handle on the top of the unit.
Sets up a permanent fluid transfer while you do something else.
Avoids searching for drain plug keys and getting under the vehicle.
Ideal for mobile mechanics.
Unit can be rotated 90° for easier emptying.
Sealey's warranty on this product is for 1 Year
The Sealey Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5ltr TP69 Sealey
appears on page 196
of the current Sealey
Tools catalogue. Please use the Google Plus 1 button below if you like this site or this product.
Suction Probes: Ø5.8 x 850mm, Ø6.7 x 850mm
Extension Tube: Ø9.5 x 1000mm
* 6.5ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
* Also suitable for low viscosity fluids such as water.
* Supplied with Ø5.8 and Ø6.7mm suction probes and a 1mtr extension tube.
* Uses probes to drain engine oil through the dipstick hole.
* Can also be used for draining fish tanks, basins and sinks.
Really versatile and useful product, saves getting underneath and grappling with the drain plug, and much cleaner and easier to dispose of used oil, really great for the 'home' mechanic.