Dewalt tools are recognized all over the world for their impressive quality and the Dewalt DCM565N continues the good reputation this company has built for themselves for many years. It is reliable for jobs that involve cutting wood and slicing tree branches into small pieces. What sets it apart from many chainsaws on the market is its amazing speed of 7.68 m/s. This level of speed is not found on many tools plus for prolonged use, it has a very comfortable handle.
The DCM565N Key Features
- 30cm chain and bar – The diameter of the bar and chain allows you to work on heavy-duty projects with ease.
- Low maintenance – Dewalt DCM565N has an automatic oiling system that pours oil into the chainsaw to extend its longevity and reduce maintenance.
- Neat cut – When you pay top dollar for a power tool, you don’t expect cuts that are sluggish. With this chainsaw, you will get cuts that are neat and tidy. Even if you haven’t used a tool like this before, it is so easy to use that your results look professionally done thanks to the brushless motor. It is able to deliver up to (70) 4×4 inch cuts per charge.
- Robust – To ensure that the chainsawis robust and strong, the manufacturers ensure they used some of the strongest materials around. These provide the tool with the steel and grit it needs to take a heavy amount of punishment without showing signs of cracking. When you invest heavily in a tool, you don’t want it to show dents after a few uses.
- Good present for someone who enjoys DIY – If someone in the family or a friend does DIY jobs for living or occasionally performs them, this is the perfect tool to get them as a birthday or Christmas present.
- Good battery life – The powerful 18V XR 5.0Ah Li-ion battery gives you an impressive run time that allows you to get plenty of work done in a single shift or afternoon if you’re in your garden. Tools that have this feature are rare but it is good to see that this manufacturer fitted their tool with really strong battery life for their users.
- Can be easily transported – If you are a freelance professional who is hired by customers, chances are you need to travel to job sites with your power tools. When you’re in this position, you need a tool that is extremely portable. Dewalt DCM565N is lightweight and easy to transport from one job site to another.
- Durability – Really strong materials surround this chainsaw to ensure it doesn’t break easily when you’re using it for your projects. Dewalt is known to make some of the most durable tools on the market and this one is no different.
- Non-hazardous – With no wires around to cause falls and trips, this is a non-hazardous tool that lets you work with your mind at ease. You are not restricted by wires when it comes to mobility. You are free to move around as much as you please which is good for jobs that require you to move around and not be rooted in one place.
- High market price – High prices are associated with power tools that are made by a big name. Dewalt is a massive name in the industry and that is why they charge a premium for their product. This isn’t good news for people who don’t earn or have a lot of funds to spend. Only customers in a better financial position will be able to afford this.
- Body only – What you purchase here is the body only and you’ll need to buy accessories like the charger and the 18V XR 5.0Ah Li-ion battery. These can both be found online or in your local stores.
Overall the Dewalt DCM565N is absolutely worth it despite the high price because it is easier to use compared to fuel-powered. It is designed to handle medium-sized jobs like cutting wood and tree branches. What gives it a massive advantage over other models around its price range is the use of the 18V XR 5.0Ah Li-ion battery which has a very good run time. It makes a great present for a professional or casual DIYer and thanks to the features mentioned above, you get crisp cut, durability, power, and performance.