If optimum cutting performance is something you’re after, the Einhell GH-EC 2040 gives you exactly that. It features kickback protection which completely stops the chain from rotating to prevent you from suffering any injuries. Since it has an oil tank, the chain is always lubricated helping it last longer even if you use the chainsaw often. There is a small window that lets you check how much oil you have in the tank before you refill.
- Oregon high-quality chain and rail – This is what gives this tool the optimum cutting edge performance that you get every time you pick up the tool. The 400mm blade is sharp, stable, and will cut through wood with ease.
- Tool-less chain changing and tensioning – You can change the chains on the saw when needed or tighten the tension with tools like a spinner or screwdriver.
- Automatic lubrication of the chain – There is an oil container on the side of the GH-EC 2040 which liberates the change to make it more effective, sharper, and stronger. This minimizes the risk of rust or damage occurring and there’s a small little window that enables you to see how much oil you have left.
- Cable relief clip – This feature protects the chainsaws cable from wear and tear especially if you use this tool regularly. It is cable powered and the last thing you need is for the main source of power to be damaged.
- Robust chainsaw – Since it is made from low wear metal, you can comfortably use this Einhell chainsaw in some of the harshest environments without it showing any cracks or damage.
- Powerful – It is equipped with a 2000 motor which lets you saw wood, thin branches, and cut down trees without breaking a sweat. This is easily one of the most versatile chainsaws you can buy without breaking the bank on a high-end model. It is an ergonomic design that enables you to work for a long period without feeling tired. For your safety, there is a kickback protection mechanism that brings the chain to a complete stop. You are less likely to suffer injuries using this tool.
- Moderate noise level – Ideally one wants a tool that doesn’t make a lot of noise but this Einhell chainsaw isn’t loud. It has a moderate level of noise which isn’t enough to affect how you perform. You can buy some area protection if you want but the noise level doesn’t seem to bother the many customers who have purchased this tool.
- Makes a great gift – What birthdays and Christmas come around, most people find it difficult to buy the ideal gift for someone. If they happen to work in construction or love DIY, getting them this power tool is a great idea.
- Value for money – When you spend money on a product, you want to give you everything you paid for and then some. The GH-EC 2040 does exactly what it says on the box and gives you top quality results.
- Great run time – One of the best things that people like about this Einhell chainsaw is the run time. There is no limit to how long you can use it when it is plugged into a power socket. You can use it for as long as you want unlike battery-powered or fuel-powered tools that put you on the clock before the run out.
- The cord can be restricting – When you plug any tool into a power source, it can restrict your movement while you work. There’s only a certain distance you can cover and there’s a risk of injuries from tripping and falling if you’re not careful.
The Einhell GH-EC 2040 is a tool that many people buy for cutting logs for their wood burner. Everything from dried wood to new wood can be cut with good results when you use this tool. It is a very easy saw to assemble, well made, and feels solid in your arms. The incredible safety feature where the chain stops moving immediately when you release the trigger prevents injuries. While the runtime could have been long, the 400mm blade lets you finish your task quicker. For longevity, always ensure you refill the oil tank so the chain remains lubricated.