The Makita DUC353Z chainsaw is an impressive power tool that is very safe and easy to look after. There are a few safety features on this like the auto power-off function which prevents the tool from starting up accidentally and the lever allows you to adjust the saw without buying extra accessories or tools. There are so many things that make this chainsaw stand out and below are some of its amazing features
- Low vibration – A chainsaw is the one tool that is known to vibrate a lot during use. Handling a tool that vibrates too much can affect your accuracy and results if you lose control. This design of Makita DUC353Z enables it to vibrate less offering you plenty of control when you’re busy with your work.
- Low noise emission – Noise on top of vibration is also common in power tools like chainsaws. A noisy tool can not only make you focus but also bring a few health problems that affect the ears if you’re not wearing the right protection. Makita did a wonderful job in ensuring their tool doesn’t make a lot of noise when used allowing users to be more focused and minimize any health issues.
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) – When working in harsh conditions, your tool can be exposed to water and debris. This feature offers water, dust, and debris resistance while working and prolonging your saw’s lifespan.
- LED battery indicators – When working with battery-powered tools, you can easily lose track of how much battery life you have left. This saw by Makita has LED indicators that clearly show you how much battery life you have left until the tool shuts down allowing you to place it on the charger well in advance.
- Durable – This saw is extremely durable which is no surprise because Makita always makes top quality products using very strong materials. You can use this tool for a variety of heavy-duty projects without having to worry if it will break during use.
- Versatility – It has a large oil reservoir that automatically oils the saw during use prolonging the life of your chain and there’s a view window that allows you to check the oil in case you need to refill.
- Can be easily transported – If you are a freelance professional who is hired by customers, chances are you need to travel to job sites with your power tools. When you’re in this position, you need an extremely portable tool. This tool is lightweight and easy to transport from one job site to another.
- Metal spike bumper – This feature holds the workpiece in place for better control and your cuts are crisp as well as effortlessly.
- No batteries included – This chainsaw will not come with a battery upon purchase and their absence means one can’t start working on their projects until they buy one. On the plus side, batteries can be found online or in your local DIY store.
- Safer because they’re no cables – The Makita DUC353Z is cordless which means you worry less about things like maintenance, oil changes, spark, or even trips and falls. It is a safer tool to handle compared to corded ones because of the kickback brake, electric brake and all you have to worry about is making sure the battery is fully charged before you begin working.
- Not cheap – When compared to other chainsaws, this Makita saw is very expensive. If you have this chainsaw on your list, be prepared to spend a reasonable amount of money whether it is buying online or in your local shops.
- No unlimited power supply – Since you will not be plugging this into a power source, you don’t get a constant supply of power but a run time until the battery dies. This can add pressure on you to get as much work as possible done before the battery needs to be charged.
Overall Makita DUC353Z is a must-have tool for anyone looking to cut wood and timber at home or job sites. The cordless design offers plenty of freedom for you to move around without worrying about injuries from falling plus there’s no maintenance to worry about either. While the price might be out of reach for some people but those who can afford it, get a top-quality chainsaw with a high level of performance.