The Bosch GBH 2-24 D is one of the most robust and reliable tools you can spend your money on. It has a very fast drilling rate and performs better than most tools on the market thanks to the 790-watt motor as well as the 2.7 joules of impact energy. Safety should be the number one priority of anyone who is working with power tools.
This tool has an overload clutch and this feature alone ensures that both machine and user are protected and safe from any harm or debris. Whether it is cement, wood or steel, you will have no issues drilling them with this amazing tool. Every amazing product needs to have some features that make it stand out from the rest. Below are the best features of this drill.
The Best Features Of The GBH 2-24 D
- For clear and smooth drilling starts, the tools offer you variable speed control
- Has an overload clutch that offers protection for both the tool and the user
- To prevent any cable breaks, this tool has a ball grommet
- For dislodging jammed drill bits, this tool has a reserve and forward rotation feature
- It has a rotating brush plate that ensures power is evenly distributed during reverse and forward rotation.
- Strong and durable tool: Bosch is known to make tools that last long because they use some of the strongest materials to make them. The GBH 2-24 D is no exception and the compact material it is made from ensures you will have this tool for a long time because it can withstand harsh conditions.
- Great for every task: It doesn’t matter whether it is cement, wood or steel you want to drill at home or at your place of work, this drill will get the job done effectively.
- An all-purpose drill: The term “jack of all trades” is used loosely these days to describe certain products on the market but the same cannot be said about this tool. This tool really is the jack of all trades and there is a reason why. It is capable of screwing, chiseling, hammering and more. There are not many tools out there that have the capability to perform these duties effectively and spending money on this tool is one of the best decisions you can make because it is very versatile.
- An impressive motor: The power that drills have is determined by the watts on the motor. This tool has a 790-watt motor meaning you will be able to drill through anything effortlessly.
- An overload clutch: In case of binding and overload, both machine and user are well-protected thanks to this amazing added feature by BOSCH who know the importance of safety when working with poor tools
- Lack of portability: Any power tool that restricts movement can slow you down and prevent you from finishing your task quicker than you would like. This is one of the major drawbacks of this hammer drill. Since this hammer drill has a cord, movement can be restricted when you are working. This not only leaves a person rooted in one spot but can also cause frustration.
- Not the most powerful drill out there: While the 750-watt motor this hammer drill has is good and strong enough to get you through most tasks, it is not the most powerful hammer drill on the market. If you looking for something with better watts than 750, this is not the tool for you. You are better off searching the internet and looking at other hammer drill brands that have motors that give you more than 750 watts.
A hammer drill is a very important tool for anyone who is a DIY enthusiast or a professional. The market is saturated with so many of them that it can leave one confused especially if they aren’t sure what type of hammer grill they are looking for.
It is important to note that before you buy a drill or any other tool, there are a few things you need to consider. Performance, versatility, budget, and power are very important and the Bosch GBH 2-24 D ticks all the boxes. It is durable, very easy to use and it is wonderful for just about any task you want to be done at home or at work.