The powerful cordless Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2, which has a battery of 18 V provides multiple speed settings. It has multiple useful features that make it ideal for a wide range of uses. The Bosch has adjustable torque settings and high endurance. This drill has many benefits that prove it’s suitable for professional as well as every-day maintenance use. Let’s review this powerful cordless drill.
PSB 1800 Features
- A powerful 18 V lithium-ion battery.
- It features two-speed settings so you can adjust according to your needs.
- The battery has a 1-hour charger.
- The drill also features a selectable torque setting that provides a much wider range of tasks.
- The Bosch drill also has a Syneon chip system, which provides optimum power that is needed for a specific task.
- PSB 1800 also features a gearbox with two-speed settings that you can select from.
- The tool also has a range of torque settings that you can choose from depending on your task.
- The drill tool comes with two batteries, in case one needs replacing.
- It also comes with a variety of drill bits and extra screw bits so it can drill through many types of materials.
- The Bosch drill has two-speed settings on the gearbox which means it has a high and low-speed setting. You can select the setting according to the nature of the task and the surface to make the task easier.
- Multiple types of drill bits can be attached to broaden the array of tasks it may be required to do. You can add different bits to make the drill functional over steel, wood or any other surface.
- The adjustable speed setting makes it ideal for DIY and household projects. Since it comes with two batteries the tool should last you very long and be perfect for regular household maintenance tasks.
- It has a design that makes the device very easy to use and provides comfort to the user. It also is well-weighted therefore is very manageable for multiple tasks.
- The chuck designed for the machine is keyless, making the task of changing screw and drill bits easier and quicker.
- Moreover, it also includes a very convenient LED light that is built in the tool. This provides better working in dark work areas.
- The plastic case for the drill comes with it which has enough room to keep the spare battery and a couple of other things such as drill bits and the charger.
- Although the driver is powerful, it is not powerful enough to keep up with extremely heavy work. In fact, some really rough and tough surfaces might even end up damaging the drill. It is best suited for DIY and home projects as it has some adjustable options and is easy to handle and work with.
- It has an 18 V lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable.
- The chuck is keyless and the auto-lock makes the switching between drill bits easy.
- It includes two-speed settings on the gearbox. The high and low-speed settings range from 1350 rpm to 400 rpm.
- The user can choose from 20 different torque settings.
- A perfectly placed integrated LED work light.
- It weighs about 1.5 kg.
- The drill bits come secured in a plastic case.
- The drill has a sleek design that provides comfort while using and also has a rubber covering on the handle for a better grip.
- It has a moderate noise level of about 87 db.
The all-rounding PSB 1800 LI-2 drill can drill through any type of material, be it wood, steel or even bricks. What’s more, it has adjustable speed and torque settings, making it the perfect tool for any task at any time. It comes with 2 batteries, which only take up an hour to get fully charged. It even includes a number of accessories including the drill and screw bits.
Its compact design and rubber handle provide excellent control and grip over the tool which makes it a desirable tool for DIY use. It has an integrated light and keyless, auto-lock chuck. This product provides multiple uses with great convenience. So what are you waiting for buy one and start working on your project today.