We all have DIY projects that need drilling from time to time however, you need to purchase the perfect product to get the job done. The JUEMEL M8828 is an amazing tool that is extremely strong and powerful. Before buying it, you need to know what it brings to the table in terms of its key features.
The M8828 Key Features
- 18+ 1 torque settings
- Magnet holder
- Built-in LED lights for use in the dark
- 2 variable speed setting
- 2000mAh battery
- 1450 RPM
- Versatile and extremely powerful – The one thing that many people love about JUEMEL M8828 drill is the 18 + 1 torque setting. With 18 options at your fingertips, you can drill anything from plastic, wood, metal, and more with precision because you are always in control all the time. With a maximum torque of 36N.m, you will be able to perform even the most difficult of DIY projects without breaking a sweat.
- Reliable magnet holder – The last thing that anyone needs is a drill that doesn’t have a built-in magnet and holds the bits in place. This feature is a big plus for this tool because it provides a high level of convenience when working. You can put your drill bits and screws in it without worrying about them falling off while you work thanks to the magnet holder.
- A perfect gift and affordable – If you are a DIY enthusiast yourself or know something who enjoys getting work done on their house without hiring a handyman, this tool is a wonderful gift. You or they will be able to get a lot of work done at home thanks to the key features pointed out above. The JUEMEL M8828 is not an expensive power tool at all and is one of the most affordable you can get.
- An ergonomic design – Thanks to its design, it is a very comfortable drill to use with a soft grip. You don’t have to worry about accidentally dropping this tool when you are using it plus it has some built-in LED light. This light comes in hardy if you are performing your job in the dark.
- Lightweight, durable, and 2 variable speeds – This drill is equipped with 2 variable speed settings (0 – 450, 0 – 1450 RPM) to ensure you drill with precision and good results all the time. Since it doesn’t weigh much, you can use it for an extended time without feeling tired. Everyone likes a drill that will not fall apart when put under strain and this one is very durable and will pierce through everything from wood, plastic, and more.
- Strong battery life – Equipped with a 2000mAh battery that comes with a charger, you can drill without having to worry about wires getting in the way which can cause injury. The battery has a power indicator which lets you know how much time you have left before charging it. Speaking of time, this battery lasts longer compared to other models on the market allowing you to get most of your work done.
- Needs charging – Since this tool is battery powered and doesn’t have a cord, you will need to charge the battery every time it’s low. It can be frustrating for most people if they have a busy life and forget to charge the battery. The good thing is you don’t have to worry about spending extra money on the battery because it comes included with your purchase.
- Only for home DIY use – If you have light DIY jobs to do around the house, this tool is a great investment because it is lightweight, power, and a magnet holder. It is not ideal for a professional handyman since they deal with a lot of heavy-duty jobs at remote locations.
The JUEMEL M8828 is a must-have power tool that can be used on marble, glass, cement, lime walls, tiles, and more. While one might get mixed results on heavy-duty jobs, it is very lightweight and extremely affordable for any DIY enthusiast that has limited funds to spend. It’s got an LED light for working in the dark, amazing battery life, and a built-in magnet holder that holds the bits together while you work.