Cordless drill drivers provide an easy, fast, convenient, and efficient way of screw driving and drilling into materials. We have made evaluations on many top-quality drill drivers in the market today that will provide you a detailed assessment of the performance and quality of these devices. In this article, we will review the MYLEK MY18BMC1.
This product is a popular choice for many DIYers in the UK. Yet, we will not advise that you get this tool for just that reason. Read on to find the machine’s features, build-quality, performance and weakness and, much more, to know whether it ticks all the boxes for you.
The MY18BMC Overview
MY18BMC1 is a reliable, multi-purpose drill driver designed with comfort, durability, and extreme performance in mind. The device comes with a lightweight design, a 13-piece accessory kit, and a handy carry case that guarantees a professional finish, easy and safe storage as well as reduce the fatigue when working for long hours.
The device’s powerful design, excellent features like the powerful 30Nm torque capacity, 2-speed gearbox, LED work light, and more guarantees a smooth, safe, and ideal screwing and drilling operation at home, caravan, or around the garden.
Some Unique Features Of This Product
- Driving performance: MYLEK MY18BMC1 is capable of delivering up to 1500 RPM of drilling/driving speed. Although its lightweight design, the device provides 19 torque settings that supply up to 30Nm torque and a 2-speed gearbox for efficient drilling and driving operations on DIY projects. This 19 torque selection allows you easily select the right speed for your work on wood, metal, masonry, and plastic. The torque selection along with the two-speed gearbox with forward and reverse functions will let you get the job done right and easy.
Like with other top-quality drill drivers, this one features the torque slip control rings to prevent overtightening or excessive drilling into workpieces.
- Battery and Accessories: The cordless comfort isn’t something you’ll be missing with this device. Moreover, the machine incredibly excels in this section than most competitors in the market. This tool uses the common 1300mAh Li-ion battery to run its entire operation. However, it is better than competitors because of its 1-hour fast charge time, unlike the 3 to 5 hours.
Supplied with the drill is a carry case to house its 6 twist drills, 6 screwdriver bits, bit holders, battery, and charger. So, you can easily transport your drill.
- Build quality: Despite being within the standard price range, there is no compromise on the quality of construct or the material used on this device. Precisely, its shock-absorbent design reduces the vibrations sent to the user’s hands. MYLEK MY18BMC1 comes with the typical hardened plastic body and rubber coating to reduce shock upon fall and improve the user’s grip.
- Comfort: With the variable speed control and unique electric brake system drilling never gets smother than with this machine. Its ergonomic rubber handle increases its ease of use and comfortability. The safety quick stop helps saves battery power as well as reduce accidents from a spinning chuck. You can quickly and easily change the drill or screwdriver bits with the supplied twin sleeve 10mm keyless chuck. Finally, the device has a built-in LED light to illuminate work surfaces in constraint areas.
|Dimension||30.4 x 25.1 x 10.5cm|
|Maximum speed||1500 RPM|
|Number of pieces||13|
|Included components||Carry case, Battery, Drill, charger, 13 piece accessory kit|
|Included Battery||Yes (1300mAh 18V Li-ion battery)|
This device has a one-year warranty as well with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 1-hour fast charge
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- 19 torque settings with maximum torque of 30Nm
- 2-speed gearbox and 1500RPM
- Sturdy construct
- CE certified and RoHS complaint
- Not suitable for heavy-duty tasks like drilling into a brick wall
- A little number of accessories
Recommendation And Buying Option
MYLEK MY18BMC1 perfectly suits you if you are looking for a drill driver with fairly high torque for DIY operations at home, office, or garden. Its slightly higher RPM, fast charging ability, 2-speed gearbox, and lightweight design makes this device an excellent pick and a good addition to your home toolkits. Yet, if you are seeking for something more powerful for heavy-duty task or commercial use, you may have to seek elsewhere.