If you are looking for a drill that can handle tiles, masonry, wood, ceramic, plasterboard, metal, and plastic, look no further than the Ryobi R18PD3-0 ONE+. Not only can you use this to drill large holes in thick concrete, but you can also use it for tasks such as installing curtain rails, shelving, TV brackets, and outdoor lighting. Whether it is for indoor or outdoor use, this powerful tool is worth every penny and has a handful of amazing desires.
- Great 2-speed gearbox – The high-speed gearbox that the Ryobi R18PD3-0 packs a punch. It can deliver 500 / 1800 RPM thanks to the 18V powerful motor it has. You will be able to drill through tiles, masonry, wood, ceramic, plasterboard, metal, and plastic with minimal effort.
- 24-torque setting – The more torque setting a power tool has, the better. With 24 settings at your fingertips, you will be able to get wonderful results and be polished every time you use this tool to drill.
- 50Nm of torque – Tools that are limited in what they do can be a source of frustration especially if you are a professional who has to drill through different materials every day of the work. Thankfully, this tool has 50Nm of torque. This feature is wonderful because it makes this tool very versatile especially if you are a professional handyman.
- Interacted bit storage clip – The double-ended bit that is on this tool is kept close to your hand thanks to this feature.
- Ratcheting chuck – This improves the bit grip strength ensuring that they don’t fall off when you’re drilling. All accessory bits up to 13mm can be used.
- Lightweight power tool – At just 1.62kgs, the R18PD3-0 is very light and easy to use. The weight is perfect because it means you can use it for a long time without feeling tired or strained. You also get 18 volts of battery power which is enough to get the majority of light DIY jobs done.
- Use all ONE+ tools – If you have ONE+ chargers and batteries at home, the good news is they are all compatible with this tool.
- Soft grip handle – When you grab a power tool, you want it to feel comfortable and not be overwhelming since this can cause fatigue and strain. With a handle that is 23mm shorter than the previous model’s, Makita made sure that this tool is as comfortable to use as possible.
- Affordable for many people – People who don’t have the money to afford a power drill with all its accessories will find this product very appealing since all they are buying is the body. This makes it affordable especially if you already have the parts at home like the battery, screw bits, and more. You can grow your ONE+ collection too with this body only.
- Work as a drill, screwdriver, and hammers – There are not many tools on the market that allow you to switch between screwing, drilling, and hammering at the same time. With this power tool, you get all three in one and don’t have to buy a separate tool for each task.
- LED lights – When you are working in areas with low light or dark areas, you need to be able to see what you’re doing. The LED light makes it easy for you to work in the dark or poorly lit places. This not only offers you visibility in dark areas but improves your accuracy because it can be tricky to produce accurate results if you can’t see clearly.
- The tool comes bare – The drill comes without a charger or battery and you need to purchase them separately. To power up this tool, you need to buy a 2.0Ah battery.
- The battery needs charging – When the battery runs out, you need to put it on the charger. The good thing is the batteries do have a long run time which helps get jobs done in one session rather than multiple
Overall the Ryobi R18PD3-0 ONE+ is just the perfect tool any DIYer needs if they want to drill holes in metal, wood as well as some screwdriver. The LED lights help illuminate dark rooms allowing you to see things. The 13mm bit grip minimizes the risk of dropping and ensures you have full control when drilling different surfaces.