The hammer drill is a very impressive tool ever since it was invented. It can drill holes onto materials a person is working on. Many regard it as a handheld jackhammer and TACKLIFE is one of the leading companies in the world that make good quality power tools.
Anyone who has a limited budget and is looking for something reliable to get a few jobs done should consider the TACKLIFE PID01A drill. Below are some of this power tool’s best features and the reason why you need to get it for your workshop if you are a DIY enthusiast.
The PID01A Key Features
- Drilling and hammering feature
- Auxiliary handle
- Speed between 0 – 2800 RPM
- maximum chuck diameter of this impact drill is 1/2’’
- Ergonomic design
- 1 chuck key
- 360-degree side handle
- 2 in 1 action – A power tool that allows DIYers to be able to switch between two functions on the fly is a winner in their eyes. With the TACKLIFE PID01A you don’t need to have a hammer and drill on sight while you’re working because, at the push of a button, you can switch between the hammer and drilling function. You can go from drilling a wall to hammering within seconds which helps get the job done quicker.
- Amazing speed – What makes this drill stand out from many on the market is its variable speed trigger and the variable speed knob. You can choose the speed you like between 0 – 2800 RPM. It also has a lock-on button which helps reduce tiredness if you want to work on your project for long hours. The forward and reverse switch ensures you can loosen as well as tighten any screws effortlessly.
- Comfortable and durable tool – This still has a rotating auxiliary handle which makes this easy and flexible to use. It doesn’t cause any strain on the hands even after using it for a long period and its grip is one of the best on the market. There is a small chance of this tool slipping from your hands and causing injury. The metal chuck offers durability and you can change the drill bits with little effort thanks to the tools clever design.
- Drill bits and free storage bags – When you purchase this tool, you also get 7 different material drill bits to ensure you always have the right one for the job. It doesn’t matter whether it is masonry, plastic, concrete, wood, or metal, there is a drill bit for any job. You also get a free carrier bag for easy storage and transportation.
- Ergonomic and lightweight – At just 5.5 pounds, TACKLIFE PID01A drill is very light making it easy to use especially with long drilling tasks. The ergonomic design provides comfort and makes it easy for you to access tight spaces. The 360-degree side handle is an excellent addition because it ensures your drilling is accurate and controlled.
- Vibrations – One of the things that many people complain about when using this tool is the vibrations. It vibrates a lot which can be very off-putting for someone who needs to be steady when doing a particular job. Not only that, but vibrating tools can also lead to bone cysts in fingers and wrists, loss of grip strength resulting in injury, and more. You need to be very careful when you’re using this tool because of the vibrations. If you feel you can’t work with this tool because of that, it is advised you find another power tool.
- Doesn’t come with many accessories – Many tools these days do come with a handful of accessories to make life easy. Apart from the drill bits you get when you buy this tool, it doesn’t come with extra accessories and, you’ll need to purchase them separately.
Overall the TACKLIFE PID01A is a very great tool for any DIY enthusiast who wants a reliable tool without breaking the bank. Anything from chipping and drilling on materials can be done with this tool and, it is super lightweight. The ergonomic design provides precision and control for the user and, since it is lightweight, one doesn’t have to worry about fatigue or cramp while they are working on projects.