The Bosch GWS 7-115 can even and smooth out the surfaces of your wood surfaces. You will effortlessly get rid of any hard edges to give what you’re working on an amazing look like make them appear as if they were done by an experienced woodworker. There are so many things you need to look for when buying a planer and below are this one’s very best features.
- Strong build – The materials that a tool is made from can be the difference between it falling apart after a few uses and it being in your possession for a long time. Bosch put plenty of care and love into this GWS 7-115 tool by using the best and strongest materials to make it this power so that it doesn’t break after a few uses.
- Longer last motor – This tool’s excellent performance is down to its 750 W motor. The motor also has a cooling system which extends its life span even more making it one of a handful of tools to have this impressive feature.
- Lightweight – At just under 2kgs in weight, this tool is very comfortable and extremely easy to use. You will go a long way in finding a tool that’s effortless to use like this and its dimensions are good enough for you to use even in confined spaces.
- Convenient – This tool is very easy to travel with because as pointed above it is super lightweight. Whether it is your car, truck, public transport, this power tool will not weigh you down. It is equally as convenient when it comes to storing it because it can fit almost anywhere in your garage or storage room. If you have an office at work, you can leave it there too on the corner.
- Reduces tiredness – The easy-grip hand means you control the tool, not the other way around which reduces fatigue. You can have this tool in your hands on an 8-hour shift and will not feel drained at the end of the day.
- Highly safe – Your safety and those around you is very important to manufacturers in the construction industry. They try to minimize the number of accidents that happen every year and the GWS 7-115 is one of the safest tools out there. It has what is known as restart protection which stops the tool from accidentally starting. Tools starting up accidentally is one of the leading causes of injuries in the construction industry.
- User friendly – Professionals and DIYers all say that they are not fans of working with a tool that causes tiredness quickly. The mark of a great tool is one that consistently produces good quality results no matter the skill of who’s weighing it. Bosch made their tool lightweight so that it is comfortable and easy to use even if you’re a novice.
- Trusted industry leader – Bosch have proven over the years that they are one of the leading companies when it comes to making excellent power tools. They are very innovative and always making good quality products that pass safety and environmental checks all over the world. When you buy something from them, you can be confident knowing that what you’ll be using was made and design with care to give you the best results possible when you put it to work.
- Can be dangerousif you’re not careful – There is always a chance of getting electrocuted and falling if you don’t take your safety very seriously. Even with the restart protection, many people still get injured at the hands of this tool if they’re not careful. You also have to be careful where you store this tool especially if you place it on a shelf or high ground. This is because placing it incorrectly can cause it to tip over and you potentially suffering a serious injury.
A planer is a tool that any woodworker needs and it’s best to choose one that is highly rated by so many customers. Buying the Bosch GWS 7-115 gets you a tool that has incredible speed and cutting depth. Many DIY enthusiasts and professionals like it because it can handle a variety of applications you throw at it due to its raw power, design, and how easy it is to use.