If you are looking for a tool that will give you excellent value for money, you need to purchase the Tacwise C1832V. It might not be on the same level as other brands like RYOBI and Makita but there’s no denying that you’ll be getting a tool that has good enough features to rival the big boys. Light and very quick on its feet, this tool is very reliable and affordable.
The C1832V Key Features
- Compact tool – This amazing tool offers you a tremendous level of performance, accuracy, reliability, and results. Its lightweight design makes it easy to use and it can be bump fired with the contact trio valve it has. This tool fires 180/18G nails 10-32mm widely available for purchase online or in your local DIY store.
- Depth control adjustment – You cannot use the same depth on all materials as some will require more depth while others will require less depth. This desire offers precise countersinking which is very helpful if you are one who works with a lot of different materials.
- Variety of applications – The best part about Tacwise C1832V nailer is its ability to be used on beading, door framing, fencing, furniture/cabinet/woodwork assembly, sauna/sheds, and garden building. Since it is lightweight and compact in its design, it is perfect for use on many other intricate applications.
- Open nose gate – This incredible feature is there to reduce downtime and clear jam easily and quickly.
- Durable – Durability is one of the most important features people look for before they part ways with their hard-earned money and purchase a power tool. What you get here is a nailer that is made from very strong materials that enable it to hold its own when pushed to the limit. While other tools will start to show signs of wear and tear after a few uses, this tool remains in perfect condition for a very long time. As long as you look after it well and are not reckless, you will get plenty of years from it not weeks.
- Quick reload system – The reloading speed of the Tacwise C1832V is very quick. You can load and reload magazines in a matter of seconds without the need for extra tools like most models on the market.
- High magazine capacity – The one thing many people look for in a nail gun is the magazine capacity. This tool is capable of holding over 100 nails which is a decent amount and helps you get the majority of many light tasks you might have done.
- Carry bag – It can be difficult to travel around with a tool that doesn’t come with a carry bag. The carry bag it comes with is an extra accessory you get on top of purchasing this tool. This allows you to both carry the nailer around with ease but also helps with storage.
- Comfortable grip – This tool will not slip and fall out of your hands while you’re using it because the manufacturer made sure that the soft rubber safety grip is as comfortable as possible. You can use this tool knowing that you will be safe from harm because of this feature.
- Affordable – With many of the top brands charging a premium for their product, Tacwise does the complete opposite. Checking online or in your local DIY store, you will see that the price of the tool is budget-friendly and affordable for people who don’t have a lot of money to spend. Many people are surprised at how something that is so feature-heavy can be sold at a very reasonable price. Tacwise is a very customer-focused company and the prices of their tools reflect that approach.
- Not suitable for big projects – While the tool has no issues handing small DIY projects around the house, it is not strong enough to handle big projects. Most users have experienced problems with the triggers when they have attempted to use it on bigger projects.
- Costly repairs – This is a very costly tool to repair when it malfunctions which can be a financial burden for people with limited funds.
Just like many of the nail guns sold on the market, it’s reliability is based on the nails that you’re using. To get the best out of the Tacwise C1832V, you need to use top quality nails as cheap ones can cause it to jam. Always make sure you use Tacwise nails with this nail gun if you want to prevent any malfunctions.