A worthy successor to the C1832V, the Tacwise DGN50V reliable, fast and lightweight. It can handle a wide range of materials thanks to its tough build and rapid firing speed. It is one of the top-selling tools in Europe and it has features that any DIY enthusiast and professional look for.
The DGN50V Key Features
- Two operating modes – Just like many high-end models, the Tacwise DGN50V nail gun has two operating modes. The first one is the single fire mode where the safety tip needs to be depressed against the material you’re working on before pulling the trigger for the nail to be ejected. The second mode requires the trigger to be pulled and held while the gun is fired with each depression of the tip against the material you’re working on making it fire nails at a rapid speed.
- Super compact and lightweight – Weighing just 1.2 kgs, it is one of the lightest high-end nail guns on the market. Its compact size means it can be used in tight spaces which is good if you need to shoot nails at different angles.
- Comfortable – No matter the size of your arms, this tool will fit in your hands perfectly thanks to its well-designed handles. You can use this tool for hours without feeling any strain on your hands.
- Offers variety – There are so many types of nails out there and not every tool can handle all of them. The majority of tools sold on the market will have specific nails that they can handle. When it comes to this tool, it can fire 18G nails between 20-50mm with ease. On top of that, it works on 60 – 100 PSI and you only need a small compressor.
- Quality build – Tools that are made from soft materials start to show signs of wear and tear after a few uses. This is the last thing anyone needs especially if they invested heavily in the tool. What makes this tool shine above the rest is its quality build. The tool is made from some of the strongest materials in the construction industry and can handle different materials you throw at it without showing any signs of tearing and dents.
- Adjustable – With the Tacwise DGN50V in your hands, you can adjust the depth at which you want the nails to be driven on wooden surfaces. This gets you a smooth and professional finish even if you’ve never nailed wood in your life.
- Open nose gate – This wonderful feature enables you to clear any jammed nails easily and quickly. This minimizes downtime and lets you get on with your work to complete it on time.
- Versatile – It is not just wood you can use this tool on. You can put it to work on a variety of applications such as door frames, boarding out, fencing, and skirting. For the price you pay, this is a very useful feature to be able to switch between materials and get good quality results each time.
- Come with a carry case – Not many power tools come with a carry case to make it easy for you to transport it but this one has this amazing accessory. There’s no need for you to look for one on the market because one is provided for you upon purchase of this tool free of charge.
- The price – Since Tacwise is a well-known brand and this tool is a high-end model, it is not cheap. If you don’t have a lot of funds to spend, this isn’t the model for you however, if you do have the funds, be prepared to part ways with a lot of those funds to get your hands on this tool.
Whether you are a professional or someone who enjoys doing their projects without hiring someone, the Tacwise DGN50V is perfect for a variety of nailing projects around the house. This tool gives you great results because it is reliable, versatile, and compact. The carry case it comes with makes it very easy to store and the fast release magazines allow you to quickly reload while you work without slowing down your progression. You don’t need to question the durability of this tool because it is made from strong materials and by a trusted brand that has years of experience under them.