The Bosch GSA 18 V-LI doesn’t weigh much but it combines compactness and performance better than most tools. DIY jobs take time depending on the tool and materials you are cutting but this machine makes everything look so simple. One of the tool’s most impressive features is the batteries it uses. They are not only powerful but charge quicker too which comes in handy for anyone who has a lot of work to do.
They last longer, do not cause overheating, and compatible with other Bosch tools you might own in your tool kit. While this is good, everyone knows that what makes or breaks a product is the features it has to offer. This is what makes someone pick it over other machines. Below is an analysis of all of this tool’s best features
- Ergonomic design – The handle has a wonderful shape for extra grip and comfort. This lowers user fatigue and ensures your hand is firmly on the tool for precision cues and control.
- Premium lithium-ion technology – This technology alone offers you a 400% longer battery life and it makes a massive difference. You can use GSA 18 V-LI for longer before you have to charge it again which doesn’t slow you down as you work.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) – When you use a power tool for hours, it can heat up. There is nothing to worry about as this is normal but can be cause for concern if it happens a lot more frequently. ECP protects the battery from deep discharge, overloading, and overheating.
- Great battery capacity – The tool’s battery capacity is 4.0 Ah with a voltage of 18 V. This power is enough to give you a 2 stroke speed of 2700 SPM for wood and 2400 SPM for metal as well as a stroke length of 18 mm.
- Cordless and two-stroke speeds – Since there are no wires to worry about, your mobility is not restricted by anything which can maximize your performance. The maximum cutting depth of 250 mm is great for carpenters, windows fitters, electricians, and plumbers.
- Low vibrations – one of the best things about GSA 18 V-LI is its low vibration emission value of 20.0 m/s. This is very good because it makes you work faster and reduces fatigue which can come quickly if you are working with a tool that vibrates a lot.
- Great price – Bosch tools are known to be some of the most affordable on the market and this saw carries on the same tradition. You don’t have to pay a lot of money for this tool because it can be found cheaply in stores or online.
- Carrying case – when you purchase this saw, you get two 4.0 Ah Li-Ion batteries, a saw blade for cutting metal, a saw blade for cutting wood, and a charger. With these accessories, you need a carrying case to transport them and you do get one with your purchase which comes in handy when you’re traveling.
- Lightweight and durable – With a weight of just 3.4 kgs, this tool is not only comfortable but safe to use ok scaffolding and ladders. The die-cast aluminium adds some steel ensuring that the tool is both reliable and sturdy.
- You will need to charge it – Despite the freedom you get from not having to work around wires or have limited reach, as with all battery-powered tools, even the one with a long-lasting one, you’ll need to charge it at some point. This is the only thing that works against all battery-powered tools because they have a time limit before they run out. It’s not the same as tools with a cord because those will give you consistent power as long as they are plugged into a power source.
Overall Bosch GSA 18 V-LI is perfect for any work location and is ideal for daring metal and wood. The versatility you get is second to none thanks to an 18V lithium-ion battery which ensures you perform at your maximum each time you pick up this tool. The materials this tool is crafted from make it very sturdy and durable even if you accidentally drop it on concrete. Lastly, the SDS system lets you switch the blades easily without struggling.