The Bosch PKS 55 is a wonderful handheld saw that is compact and excellently designed. From the offset, you will notice how comfortable it is thanks to its ergonomic design and the 1200 W motor makes light work of any materials you’d like to cut.
You won’t have to worry about this tool slipping from your fingers and with easy to access functions, you can change the setting quicker for more precise and clear cuts. More features make this saw shine above others and below is a look at them.
- Top-quality saw blade – This lovely handheld saw has a high grade saw blade which is ranked amongst the very best blades one can get on the market. With this blade, you will be able to get the speed and precise cuts that are perfect for anyone new to DIY.
- Crisp cuts – There Is a kick-off switch on this saw that can be operated on either side. This stops you from turning on the tool by accident because it can happen. There is a sturdy aluminium guide on this too that covers the saw for added protection in case you touch the blade without knowing.
- CleanSystem Box – While this is an accessory that can be purchased on its own, it is something that will keep your workstation clean. Any sort of debris you might have from cutting your materials will be collected by this dust.
- Low noise levels – Power tools are not the quietest of machines and the noise that they produce depends on a variety of factors like size, the manufacturer experience, the components used, and more. The Bosch PKS 55 doesn’t make a lot of noise which is good for people who hate noise products as that can be distracting.
- Easy blade changing – This Bosch tool has what can be described as an integrated spindle lock. This feature makes it easy for users to change the saw blades very quickly. Many people don’t enjoy changing blades but if a tool can make this process easy, it is always worth buying it.
- CutControl – The base plate is very visible on the tool and it’s transparent and fold-out extension allows you to control your hands during free cuts. With mitre and standard cuts, the extension makes it easy for you to track your cuts precisely.
- Powerful and effective – With a powerful 1200 W motor, you will be able to make cuts on a variety of applications like being able to have a 55 mm cutting depth on wood.
- Lightweight – The weight of a tool is very important when it comes to using it because bulky tools can make you tired easily and be tricky to work with effectively. Tools that are light on the other hand like this one, are user friendly and you can use them for a very long time without feeling tired. Fatigue stops you from getting your projects done quicker and that’s why many people opt for tools that are lightweight because you can do your task in a few hours.
- Vibration-free – Vibrations, while you’re working, can disrupt your accuracy and cutting. You can cut a millimetre or two too much if you are working with a tool that vibrates a lot. With PKS 55 in your hands, you will notice that it doesn’t vibrate at all and this makes it easy for you to be accurate and be precise. If fatigue is also an issue that you suffer from quickly when you work with machines, the lack of vibrations should help you work for longer.
- Doesn’t come with extra accessories – Accessories aren’t something that all tools come with when you purchase them on the market. When you buy this tool, the downside is any major accessories you might want to go with it, you have to spend extra money on them
The majority of DIY users want tools that are both easy to use and powerful. Bosch PKS 55 doesn’t weigh much but it gets the job done because it doesn’t make noise and has a very powerful motor. 1200 W is a lot of power that will cut materials like wood easily. Your precision will not be affected because there’s no vibration to worry about.