Whether you are buying it to use at a job site or at home, the Evolution R255SMS+ is as good as it gets when it comes to top-quality saws on the market. Available in 110 V and 220 -240 V, this tool will easily cut through materials such as nails, copper, plastic, wood, steel or aluminium. This is thanks to the 28 tooth blade it has as well as the powerful motor. The tool has a wide range of features that make it stand out.
- 3-meter power cord
- Dust collection bag
- Dust port adaptor which can be used with a vacuum extraction
- Incredibly made integrated carry handles
- Protection from damage thanks to the slide rail protector
- Top-quality TCT blade for smooth cuts
- Comes with a 3-year warranty: The Evolution R255SMS+ comes with a 3-year warranty. This allows you to return it back to the manufacturer for a replacement or a full refund should it break down within a three year period from the purchase date. This is wonderful because it gives puts people’s minds at ease when they buy this tool, however, the warranty is only valid for UK customers only which is a major let down for customers in other countries.
- A very powerful tool: This saw has a 2000 W blade system and gearbox giving the motor as well as blades more power to slice through materials with ease. No one wants a saw that makes life difficult by struggling to cut through materials such as plastic, wood, steel, aluminium and more.
- Provides accuracy: Thanks to laser guidance, your cuts will always be precise when you use this tool. It also covers the most popular cutting angels and has a 300 mm slide as well as a trench cut facility.
- Long power cable: When a power tool has an extension cord that’s short, we resort to buying extension leads. Too many wires in a work area can cause trips and falls which can result in serious injuries. This saw has a 3-meter long power cable which reduces the need for you to purchase an extension lead.
- Equipped with integrated carry handles: A tool that doesn’t have any handles on it can be hard to move around from one place to another. The carry handles on this tool make it easy for you to not only carry the tool but transport it around the work station.
- Clean work station or environment: The Evolution R255SMS+ has a dust collection bag as well as a dust port adaptor. This will trap all the dust when using the tool without making a mess in the work area.
- Has a slide rail protector: What this does is it protects the tool against any external damage and stop any dust ingress. Any tool that is protected from dust or damage usually stays with their owner for a very long time.
- Top-quality multi-material blade: It is all about the blade when you buy a saw and on this tool, the blade diameter is 255mm, the bore diameter is 25.4 mm and it has 28 teeth. This is as good as it gets when it comes to a saw.
- Warranty only available for UK customers: Customers in other countries miss out on the three-year warranty that UK customers get. Meaning that should it break or malfunction with three years from the purchase date, they cannot ask for replacement or their money back.
With the Evolution R255SMS+, you will be able to cut through almost any material at home or at a job site. The 28 tooth TCT blade is one of its stand out features allowing you to adopt different cutting methods and produce incredible results each time. The 3-meter long cable eliminates the need to buy extension leads which are a trip hazard. The dust collection bag it has means you will never have to worry about a messy station and the integrated handles allow you to easily transport it from one place to another.
The only downside of this tool is, of course, the warranty which is only available to people in the UK. Only they are able to return and get a replacement or refund whichever suits them should anything happen. While customers from other parts of the world are forced to buy new tools should their existing one break due to a lack of warranty.