The Ryobi R18RS-0 can handle everything from plastic, wood, and metal because of its cutting prowess. Since it has battery-powered, the good news is you don’t have to worry about getting tangled up in cords or tripping. You have plenty of freedom to move around because cords can sometimes get in the way of the work one is trying to do.
- Part of the One+ range family – If you have any batteries that belong to the One+ range of products, they are compatible with Ryobi R18RS-0. There are over 35 tools in this range which includes mowers and drills that all use the same battery.
- Economical – The only thing that grows is your tool collection and not your charger and battery collection saving you both time and money. This is why many DIYers and professionals like to purchase Ryobi one+ tools even if it’s just the body.
- Lithium-ion technology and portable – This technology ensures you have high-quality cuts from start to finish. You get an impressive fast cutting speed of 2900 SPM. It has a 28 mm stroke length for better cutting efficiency. Since this tool doesn’t weigh much, you can take this with you around the garage, workshop, and home since there are no cords.
- Durability – How long a tool lasts in your possession is very important. Tools that are made from weak materials tend to fall apart or malfunction very easily when under strain. This tool is different and unique because it is made from strong materials meaning you can push the tool to the absolute limit without having to worry about it breaking down or showing any cracks.
- Anti-Vibe system – it is no secret that the majority of power tools that many DIYers have in their arsenal do vibrate. While this might not be a big issue for certain people, others see it as a hindrance to their work. Ryobi makes good quality products that provide its customers with value for their buck and this tool is no different. This system was put in place by the manufacturers to ensure that you’re comfortable and in control when you use this tool. This increases the length of time you can use it without feeling tired.
- Quick tool-less blade clamp – If you are a beginner, changing blades on a power tool can be a challenge. R18RS-0 ONE+ has a tool-less blade clamp which allows you to change blades when needed easily without buying any tools.
- Adjustable shoe – Very versatile Tools are the most sought after. You can use different selections of blades prolonging the life of the tool because constant use can cause certain machines to show signs of wear or rust.
- Powerful – With a 5.0 Ah battery, it can deliver 164 cuts in 50 x 100 mm in a single charge. This is good for fast and rough cutting for demolition jobs that need materials like plastic, metal, and wood to be cut. Even though this is a battery-powered tool, it cuts faster than most corded models like the ERS80VHG.
- Affordable option – Ryobi power tools are known to be some of the most affordable on the market. Anyone that is looking to buy a top-quality product with incredible features without paying the high market price, should have this one on their list. The benefits it brings to the table outweigh the drawbacks.
- Doesn’t come with a battery – You will need to purchase a battery since this tool doesn’t come with one. You can search for a 5.0 Ah battery online or your local DIY store.
- Battery requires charging when low – As with so many battery-powered tools out there, you will have to charge the battery when it’s low otherwise you won’t be able to use it.
Overall being part of the One+ family of tools makes Ryobi R18RS-0 very attractive than most on the market. You will be able to use accessories from the same tool range on this one. It delivers a cutting speed of 2900 SPM which is good for plastics, wood, and metal. The anti-vibration handle ensures you are comfortable during use and that you don’t need to buy anything to change the blade.