There is plenty to be excited about when it comes to the TACKLIFE RPRS03A especially if you are a DIYer or a professional like an electrician or plumber. You can use this to slice your way through materials like soft metal, PVC pipes, wood, plasterboard, and more with very little kickback.
With your purchase, you will get 6 blades which are 4 pieces of 6-inch black blades for cutting wood and 2 pieces of 6-inch white blades for cutting metal. Below is an in-depth look at this amazing saw to see why plenty of people are raving about it and giving it positive reviews.
Key Features Of The RPRS03A
- Toolless to insert blades and compatible with others – It seems like plenty of tools that are on the market these days have a tool-less feature because manufacturers know how important the ability to change blades quickly is. What you get here is not only a machine that doesn’t require you to use anything to remove or insert blades, but also one that is compatible with most reciprocating saws sold on the market.
- Strong motor and durable – The cutting performance you get from this motor is top draw. Anyone who has used TACKLIFE RPRS03A is left impressed by the raw power it possesses plus it is durable. It doesn’t matter whether it is demolition or construction work, this tool will hold its own and with an 850 W motor, you will tear through plenty of materials easily.
- Lock-on button – When you find the speed you need for a project, you can press the lock-on button to maintain it. This comes in handy if you plan on working for an extended period.
- Adjustable shoe length and angle – The addition of this feature allow you to have various cutting angles and lengths.
- Anti-vibration handle – It has a rubber coating to ensure you have a comfortable grip when using this tool.
- Rotatable handle – The handle can turn 180 degrees from the left to the right as well as in three different directions. This makes the tool one of the most versatile you can buy.
- Variable speed trigger – This is a very integral part of this saw because you can select speeds of between 0 – 2800SPM depending on the project you’re working on. It so has a cutting stroke length of 28.5 mm which you can use to cut almost any material.
- Quick change clamp – This feature enables you to change the blades easily without the need of having extra tools with you. You will also be happy to know it comes with a 14T blade you can use to cut metal and a 6T blade you can use for cutting wood.
- LED light – Any DIYer or tradesman knows how tricky it is to get work done in the dark. It is hard to be precise and with this tool, TACKLIFE installed an LED light to guide you when there’s low visibility.
- Affordable – TACKLIFE RPRS03A is sold at a very good price either online or at your local DIY store. You don’t have to worry about paying over the odds for this tool plus it is packed with amazing features. For storage and transportation, this tool comes with a carry box.
- You can accidentally press the lock-on button – While there’s no denying that this is a great tool, it does have one flaw in many people’s eyes. The lock-on button is so close to the handle meaning that sometimes you can accidentally press the lock-on button. You might end up finishing your job a lot later than planned if you accidentally press the button all the time.
For those looking for something budget-friendly need to seriously consider TACKLIFE RPRS03A saw because it guarantees efficient cuts thanks to the 800W motor that rotates the blade at 2800 SPM. TACKLIFE worked hard on the design because it minimizes vibration by 40% which helps prevent hand fatigue. The LED light is so useful that you will have precise cuts even in a dark room. The cable is convenient and long at 10 feet in length plus a carry bag and two blades. While having the lock-on button so close to the thumb grip might be seen as a design flaw, nevertheless, this is a fantastic saw.