Looking for a saw that suits your needs is not easy, however, if you are looking for something that will get through plastic, wood and laminated with ease, the Einhell TC-MS 2112 should be one of the saws on your list. While setting up can be a bit time consuming, this is an amazing tool to add to your collection for a variety of reasons.
It is very easy to transport because it comes with a transport brace and it will lock into position thanks to the clamp it comes with. This ensures your safety is guaranteed all the time because if you drop it or lose your balance while working you can seriously injure yourself. Below are some of the key features this incredible tool brings to the table
TC-MS 2112 Key Features
- An amazing rotating table ranging from – 45 to +45 for anyone who wants precise angel cuts
- Comes with a sawdust bag and a table inlay to the best cutting results
- Comes with a clamp to hold it in place
- 48 pieces of teeth
- Cutting speed of 5000RPM
- Comes with transport brace for easy and safe transportation
- High-quality HW saw blade: The one thing that separates saw on the market is their blade. The Einhell TC-MS 2112 has a top-quality saw blade that has a cutting speed of 5000 RPM. This enables you to perform minor tasks without breaking a sweat.
- A very convenient tool to use: What makes this tool convenient is the dust bag that was added by the manufacturer. This bag collects any sawdust when you are using this saw. Saws that don’t have a dust bag can make a mess and cleaning them can be boring and annoying for some people. Thankfully this saw has a bag that catches all the dust meaning you don’t have to worry about cleaning a mess.
- The work table has nice angle adjustment: This saw is a must buy because the angle adjustment it has on the work table enables you to change the cutting angels effortlessly. You want your saw to perform effectively at all angels and if you are looking for a tool that gives you top quality precision, look no further than this one.
- Cut a variety of surfaces: When you are about to buy a saw, you have to think carefully about what you will be using it for. With this saw, you don’t have to give it much thought because whether it is on plastic surfaces, wood or even laminated panel, you will be able to pierce through anything with this amazing saw.
- Comes with a clamping device: if you are working with a workpiece that isn’t stable, you are at risk of suffering a serious injury. This saw comes with a clamping device that allows you to hold the workpiece in position securely minimizing injuries from happening.
- Easy to transport: The TC-MS 2112 has a transport brace and what this does is it makes transporting the tool from one place to another very safe and easy.
- Lengthy setting up process: The first major downside of buying this saw is it doesn’t come already set up for you to begin using immediately. You need to set up carefully so that it works properly. Failure to set it up right can put you at risk of injury. When you set it up, using the tool is very straight forward if you have experience with saws.
- Can cause injury: There is always a risk of injury when one is using power tools, especially ones that have sharp blades like saws. It doesn’t matter whether you are a novice or a professional, you can get seriously injured if you don’t take the correct safety precautions.
Overall the Einhell TC-MS 2112 is great for professionals and homeowners. What you get here is a powerful tool that achieves cuts (5000 RPM) with the precision you want and it can be used on plastic surfaces, wood, and even laminated panel.
For convenience purposes, there is a dust bag that will collect all the debris and dust for you meaning you don’t have to worry about cleaning messes. The worktable offers nice angel adjustment meaning no matter the angle you choose to cut, you will always get it right all the time.