While the Evolution Rage 4 might not have some of the top features that expensive models on the market do, what you get here is a powerful tool that is powerful, affordable, and very compact. If you are an electrician or even a plumber, this is a great tool to add to your arsenal especially if you go around cutting material like plastic, wood, and more.
Since this tool is not the heaviest, not only is it easy to use, it can easily be stored too. If you are one of those people worried about how much space this tool will get, you will be happy to know that it is very easy to store. People buy specific tools based on their needs and the features it has. Below are some of the important features that the Rage 4 has.
Best Features Of The Rage 4
- Multi-material power tool – The saw blade can cut through a variety of materials like plastic, steel, wood, aluminum, and more.
- Powerful motor – No one likes a tool that makes them labor when it comes to cutting down materials. With a 1250 W gearbox and blade system, this powers the blade saw to slice through materials you’re working with and improves its durability.
- Incredible accuracy – The precision of your cuts with this power tool is top-notch with 46 x 97 man cutting capacity. You also get 0 – 45-degree bevel and v-clamp which makes clamping very easy while you’re working.
- Dust extraction port and chip guard – Everyone who works with power tools is well away from the mess they will make. It has a dust extraction port that ensures you don’t make a mess while working and your working environment is clean. On top of making sure that your workstation is clean and tidy, another great feature found on this saw is the chip guard. This is there to prevent any accidental injuries while using this tool because accidents do happen a lot and one can’t be too careful when they are working with power tools.
- Work well with the evolution 185mm diamond blade – While this power tool doesn’t come with this blade, it is compatible with it. You can use the 185mm diamond blade to cut things like bricks, concrete, and stones.
- Top-quality tool – The Evolution Rage 4 is a fantastic investment because it allows you to perform various projects at home. Its multipurpose functionality means no job is too big or too small. You will be happy with the results each time you use this tool to cut materials because of its high level of precision. You can see the intention to detail that the manufacturers put it to ensure anyone who uses this tool is left satisfied.
- Professionals and beginners can use it – Whether you are a professional tradesman like an electrician or plumber who works on various projects during the week or just a beginner, you will get great results using this tool because of its tremendous power and versatility.
- Lightweight – Its design makes it easy to store and move around from one place to another. You don’t have to worry about space at home or in your workshop because it will barely take up any space. It also produces no sparks, burr, or heat, making it one of the easiest power tools to use. It can also use this to cut through a cable tray, copper, and armored cable.
- No accessories – It is always a nice bonus when you buy a power tool and see that it has come with a few accessories but that is not always the case. With this tool, if you want accessories like extra blades, you’ll need to purchase them separately because they don’t come with this saw blade.
Evolution Rage 4 is for anyone who is looking for a tool that they can use to cut a variety of materials without shelling out a huge amount of money. Compact and sturdy, it is worth every penny because of its versatility, power, and clean cuts which are better than most saws around its price range. It is easy to transport it from place to place and will take up very little space when it comes to storage.